STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

The best thing about this was the mixture of different art styles and mediums used here. What I think was amazing about this was the references made through the different art styles (Go Animate and Zelda CD-I). Honestly I've admired that about your cartoons and art style is that you're able to replicate any style and make a reference or nod that doesn't deviate away from the story.
Also the fact you were able to replicate the different styles shows that you are able to make something that actually has effort and dedication based on how much work and effort you're able to make honestly.

The joke here is also pretty good, too. Although I am a bit disappointed that Starbarians is on a bit of a hiatus but at the same time I enjoy anything you dished out. Awesome work, man. Keep it up.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

As usual man, your animations are absolutely spectacular. I love how random and off the wall and it's satisfying to watch. For years I've enjoyed the execution of the jokes in your cartoon and honestly you manage to make it worth watching.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Batman VS Joker VS Bill Batman VS Joker VS Bill

I like the joke and idea but the execution could use some work.

I think also the animation needs a lot of work, too. The one thing that I think really helps with the joke is how the animation is executed. If you worked on the animation a bit the joke could have worked a bit more.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Man what a collab!! I seriously gotta hand it to all of you guys for putting in so much effort within this collab. I honestly gotta say you all did a wonderful job with the art, animation, games and so on and so forth.

I just surprised that Newgrounds is actually 20 years old !! It boggles my mind. I certainly hope it stays around longer and inspires more and more people to create and continues to entertain like it always has for me as long as 2003.

FlapBound FlapBound

Ok, so I LOVE Earthbound and the rest of the Mother series but I honestly can't find myself to like this game.

So the music and graphics look great as everything is spot on with the similarities to Earthbound visually. Even the menus and the gifts as well as the trippy background.

But the controls are a mess. Like Nuss is really heavy and feels like just drops faster than the actual Flappy Bird. The hit detection and the interaction is terrible as there were times when I was passing through the houses and I barely hit a house and I still die. Plus it does lag quite often too which adds more to the frustration.

Overall this is a great attempt but a lot could be improved.

Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0 Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0

Man, this is a great way to bring me back to my childhood.

Loved Gold and Silver.

Ghosbusters Mother 3 Ghosbusters Mother 3

This is amazing mate!! I love it.

megadrivesonic responds:

glad you enjoy it.

Let's Go! Let's Go!

Love the punk feel of this song. It feels so late 90's-2006.

Reminds me of a mixture of All-American Rejects and Green Day.

"Mephiles' Whisper" "Mephiles' Whisper"

Not bad.

I like your interpretation of Mephiles. Dark, muffled with a rather monotone and badass voice. Shadow was a bit of a hit and miss. As much as I like the dark attempt with him, he sounded a little bit more like your normal voice but with some gruff to it. You would be more suitable to Knuckles I guess.

I like the editing and additional soundeffects. The soundtrack was appropriate, too.

Over all, liked it alot.

Pixel Zangief Pixel Zangief

I love the way you did the body as I loved the sorta chibi-esque style where big characters are drawn as this big mass. The shading and the stance is pretty good, too. This actually makes me want to do more pixel art.

Grove Street Grove Street

For some reason I'm expecting one of these muppets (moreso Bert) to scream "Does he look like a bitch?" This is odd as none of them have the Samuel Jackson look.

fatman fatman

I think that was the face that he made when he finally realized that he feared death and wasted his time in that muddy hole for weeks in Dark Knight Rises.