All 49 art Reviews

Pixel Zangief Pixel Zangief

I love the way you did the body as I loved the sorta chibi-esque style where big characters are drawn as this big mass. The shading and the stance is pretty good, too. This actually makes me want to do more pixel art.

Grove Street Grove Street

For some reason I'm expecting one of these muppets (moreso Bert) to scream "Does he look like a bitch?" This is odd as none of them have the Samuel Jackson look.

fatman fatman

I think that was the face that he made when he finally realized that he feared death and wasted his time in that muddy hole for weeks in Dark Knight Rises.

Sad One Punch Man Sad One Punch Man

I like the details on his face and the shading. But yeah One Punch Man is fuckin awesome and I definitely gotta watch more.

Some Doodles 4-7 Some Doodles 4-7

A bunch of great doodles from ya.

Toot Toot Toot Toot

First off, I love the shading with the colors that you used. It gives the picture this sense of mystery that I kinda like and it makes everything feel a lot more darker. Secondly the smoke effect on the gun was pulled off so well as was the silhouette of the guy being shot in the background. Lastly, I love how adorable you made the female character look. The pose and the clothes that she wears reminds me of a few characters whose names escapes me at the moment.

Over all, I love this man.

Fit Like a Glover Fit Like a Glover

So that's where Glover came from. lol I thought he was Master Hand when I was younger. Love the blood effects and the shading. I also love how you drew the recent Mickey's design as well. Glover's expression is pretty funny, too.

Kinkie Pie Hangover Kinkie Pie Hangover

Someone must have drugged her cupcakes judging by the amount of syringes and cigarettes.

Love the pose and the lights and everything else.

Sluttershy Sluttershy

Love the tattoos and the bikini top as well as the towel around the waist.

Good shading as well.

Hellions Hellions

Love how wacky and dark they both look.