NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Man what a collab!! I seriously gotta hand it to all of you guys for putting in so much effort within this collab. I honestly gotta say you all did a wonderful job with the art, animation, games and so on and so forth.

I just surprised that Newgrounds is actually 20 years old !! It boggles my mind. I certainly hope it stays around longer and inspires more and more people to create and continues to entertain like it always has for me as long as 2003.

FlapBound FlapBound

Ok, so I LOVE Earthbound and the rest of the Mother series but I honestly can't find myself to like this game.

So the music and graphics look great as everything is spot on with the similarities to Earthbound visually. Even the menus and the gifts as well as the trippy background.

But the controls are a mess. Like Nuss is really heavy and feels like just drops faster than the actual Flappy Bird. The hit detection and the interaction is terrible as there were times when I was passing through the houses and I barely hit a house and I still die. Plus it does lag quite often too which adds more to the frustration.

Overall this is a great attempt but a lot could be improved.

Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0 Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0

Man, this is a great way to bring me back to my childhood.

Loved Gold and Silver.