STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

The best thing about this was the mixture of different art styles and mediums used here. What I think was amazing about this was the references made through the different art styles (Go Animate and Zelda CD-I). Honestly I've admired that about your cartoons and art style is that you're able to replicate any style and make a reference or nod that doesn't deviate away from the story.
Also the fact you were able to replicate the different styles shows that you are able to make something that actually has effort and dedication based on how much work and effort you're able to make honestly.

The joke here is also pretty good, too. Although I am a bit disappointed that Starbarians is on a bit of a hiatus but at the same time I enjoy anything you dished out. Awesome work, man. Keep it up.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

As usual man, your animations are absolutely spectacular. I love how random and off the wall and it's satisfying to watch. For years I've enjoyed the execution of the jokes in your cartoon and honestly you manage to make it worth watching.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Batman VS Joker VS Bill Batman VS Joker VS Bill

I like the joke and idea but the execution could use some work.

I think also the animation needs a lot of work, too. The one thing that I think really helps with the joke is how the animation is executed. If you worked on the animation a bit the joke could have worked a bit more.

A Super Mario Bros. Joke. A Super Mario Bros. Joke.

Okay I was laughing and the art style was amazing, too. Nice work.

Night Of The Werewolves Night Of The Werewolves

You're writing seems to have potential as does your dialogue. The main issue is your art and animation. I can understand that simplistic animation and art is usually meant for more of a quicker method to tell a story but damn your anatomy is way off and at times it got too messy.

Again good idea with great intention and potential. Needs more work put into production.

Also hire some voice actors. There are plenty on Newgrounds and soundcloud among other mediums.

SonnyFern responds:

Thanks for checking it out!

Sometimes I use voice actors, sometimes I don't, I have an animated webseries that employed over a dozen voice actors! I have Prisoner 109 that has 3-4, it all depends on the project. I did most of the voices in this one, but Trina Duehart did the punk girl and I actually found her here (for the Freddy animation coming up next...I'm also hiring mostly voices I found here!)

Thanks again for giving it a look!

Squidwards Madness Squidwards Madness

Smoothly animated. The modeling is pretty good and the music used was appropriate. I can tell a lot of work was put into this. Keep it up, dude.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

THIS WAS MADE IN 2005?! Holy crap then this is one of the very few animations that actually was done frame-by-frame in flash because I remember back in 2005 and even further back than that it was all vectors, tweens, layered animation, and just choppy audio.

But this, though..This is some of the cleanest and smoothest animation I've seen on here that dates back to 2005. In fact, it's so good that I'd mistake it for something made in 2010. Or hell 2011 up until now. Because it wasn't until like 2008 or 2007 when I started seeing more frame by frame animtion emerge onto newgrounds.

But that's enough about the history, I'd say that this is impressive. I seriously am amazed with your skill and ability. Even now you dish out some pretty quality animation. Your shadng and color combinations are so pleasant to look at. I swear you got skills. Even the way you aim the perspectives on the characters is amazing to look at as well. Keep up the good work.

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Absolutely wonderful! The colors are just a pleasure to look at as the blend so well together and create such a stunning background. The animation is smooth and very fluid and well timed. The character designs are very reminiscent to that of old-school anime and video games but with a new twist on it and the music, composed none other by Toby Fox who's shown before to compose some pretty great musical tracks, is absolutely wonderful to listen to. In all honesty you put a lot of work into this. I honestly would love to see some more work from you in the future.

Flowey's transformation Flowey's transformation

....I'm in complete awe right now...I absolutely love what you did here!!

Where do I start? First off, I wanna say I admire how you have a creation process in the beginning where Omega Flowey is being drawn or edited in what seems to be Photoshop.

Secondly, your animation is absolutely amazing. The smoothness of everything, the morphing animation. Just everything works well here and I wanna say that's because of your ability to make everything look so beautiful to look at. The color choices are also to die for, looking at it again, it felt like I was looking at a comic-book inspired drawing.

Thirdly, I really gotta hand it to you for miming the whole trolling aspect of the Omega Flowey fight and implementing alot of the Newgrounds assets and using it within the video. However, I do want to express concern when Newgrounds updates itself that this particular cartoon itself becomes dated. But nonetheless this is well done.

Red Vs Arceus- first 1/4 Red Vs Arceus- first 1/4

Thus far I'm impressed.

Your shading is really top notch. The highest quality animation I've seen thus far and the shadin is absolutely amazing. The special effects looked really good and the animation in some places were really smooth. I can't wait to see the conclusion to this.